Returns Policy - 2-Way Communications
1. All returns must be made within 30 days of delivery.
2. All return parts must returned unused, be in the original packaging and you must include a copy of your invoice.
3. If your order did not include the VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), there will be no returns or exchanges on the parts ordered.
4. There are no returns on airbags, electrical parts, fuel parts, high performance items, seat belts, touch-up paint, previously installed, or special order parts because we cannot restock or return them.
5. There will be a 20% restocking fee applied to all other parts if we conclude the order was your error, but still a returnable item. If the error is ours, we will cover shipping expenses and re-send the item to you. If the order error is the customers, charges for shipping are not refundable.
6. Returns will not be accepted without a return authorization number. Please see below.
7. Parts must be returned for inspection prior to any credit being issued.
8. All shipments to return items must be pre-paid. All parts returns shipped C.O.D or freight collect will be refused. Any returns shipped C.O.D will be scrapped or returned to you at your expense.
Before returning any merchandise, please fill out our Return Authorization Form and submit it to us to obtain an authorization number. You may email the completed form to Our Customer Support Team or fax to 603-431-4832. The authorization number we assign should be included on the label of your returned merchandise (see RA form).
2-Way Communications Service, Inc.
23 River Road
Newington, NH 03801