Shipping Policy - 2-Way Communications
1. OUR ORDER PROCESSING: All orders submitted after business hours will not get processed until the following business day.
2. DELIVERY TIMES: We strive to ship all orders the same day we receive them. In-stock orders typically ship within 24 hours. Special order parts will ship out as soon as they become available, usually in 2-5 business days. Certain items can take longer for us to receive and ship to you. We will notify you if this applies to any items in your order. All Home Delivery/Ground Orders do not have a guaranteed transit time (2-7 business days is common, depending on location).
3. DELIVERY METHODS: Virtually any method of shipment is available upon request. Just tell us your needs and we will try to accommodate them. We can ship parts via Next Day Air, if a reasonable amount of time is given to allow for shipment processing.
4. DELIVERY ADDRESS: All orders must have a valid Home or Business address. We do not ship to PO Boxes.
5. SIGNATURE: All orders must be signed for upon delivery. If you are not going to be available at the ship-to address at the time of the delivery, Fed-Ex will not leave the package at your address. If you want to waive the Signature Request, please make note of that in the text box before you submit the order during checkout. You will be responsible for all liability for any package left at your address that you cannot locate, if we do send it without a signature. If that happens please call the carrier (Fed-Ex 1-800-463-3339) to see if they can assist you.
6. ELIGIBLE LOCATIONS: We do not offer shipping outside the United States.
7. AVAILABILITY: We cannot guarantee to have every item in our catalog in stock or available, nor can we guarantee that the manufacturers will maintain availability of every part listed in our catalog.
8. HAZMAT: We do not ship hazardous materials (such as batteries, airbags, fluids). If you order one of these items, we will notify you.
9. OVERSIZE, HEAVY WEIGHT, & ODD DIMENSION ITEMS: Some items in our catalog are oversize, heavy weight, or are odd dimensions – such as bumper components, body panels, engines, transmissions, tires, wheels, cargo boxes, cargo racks, etc. These items can be difficult to accurately calculate freight. In some cases, the freight cost that the website calculates may be less than the actual cost to deliver it to you. In those instances, we will contact you and notify you of the additional cost prior to shipping. You will have the option of paying the incremental cost or canceling the order.
10. DISCONTINUED & OLDER PARTS: Not all discontinued and/or older parts and accessories are available for immediate shipment. If you order one of these items, we will notify you. Please note that there are no returns or exchanges on discontinued and/or older parts and/or accessories. They are considered “final sale”.
11. CORE POLICY: Some parts offered on our site have a “core charge” applied to them. This is a refundable charge that the manufacturer applies to ensure that the old part is returned to us. Customers (online shoppers) are responsible for all shipping charges related to returning cores to us for a refund. Remember all core returns must be assembled, clean, complete, with no missing parts, undamaged, and in original packing.
PLEASE NOTE: Please inspect all collision related items (hoods, fenders, bumpers) being delivered via truck shipment before signing for delivery.
PLEASE NOTE: We are not responsible for labor expenses, towing expenses, additional repair expenses, rental car expenses or other related expenses caused by the duration of time required for you to receive the part(s) you ordered.